Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

NCFIC Road Trip

This is the slideshow from the NCFIC Road Trip that came through Asheville, I will have the audio from the teachings up on our Churches website soon (keep an eye out for them) http://simpletruthbiblefellowship.com/Site/Home.html

You will have to excuse the spelling mistake on the first slide, it will be next week before I can fix it.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of the actual teachers teaching. I was taking care of my younger brother and the lighting was not good anyway.

So now without further ado...

Oh by the way, we finally got chickens today. Four Silver Laced Wyandottes, they are very purrdy but for some reason my pictures will not upload right now. Maybe tomorrow you can see what they look like.

So now, again without further ado...

Oh by the way the first and last picture are of a cake (yes you heard me, cake) That one of the ladies at our church made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

emerginglurch.jpg