This is what we got done this week.
Before this week we only had 4 courses up. We now have 6 courses and 1 log on the 7th course.
Dad took off Wednesday and dragged logs into place; I took off a little early in the afternoon and came home and we stacked three logs on the 5th course. Then we both took off on Friday and finished the 5th course and got one log up on the 6th course. Today we finished the 6th course and got one log up on the 7th course.
We figured out how we can work and drag logs when it's muddy without getting into the mud by using a pulley, so hopefully we will be able to start getting more done.
The house is starting to look really cool.