Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pictures

34/365 

 35/365

 36/365 
Title: "wimps!"

37/365 
Title: Serenading my chicks...chicks love serenades :)
Ever since I got into photography I have been fascinated by self portrait photography. It is very challenging because you have to compose the shot without your main subject in the frame. 

38/365

Title: Dedication.

This tree had fallen in the middle of the road last night. It was blocking my way when I headed out to work this morning at 4:30. I had to go back to the house to get the saw. Because I was late for work I just cut the limbs that were hanging down and drove under the tree. This is definitely not what I wanted to be doing at 4:30 in the pouring rain...no fun.   
This picture looks like I was teleported onto the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

emerginglurch.jpg