Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

P-A-D And What Not...


P-A-D 61/365
Title: Dancing Light 



P-A-D 62/365 

This is an insert that we printed last year for a paper company. This is one of those jobs that I worked nights and long hours on. At some point and time I handled the sheet that this insert was on. It's always pretty neat to see a piece that I've worked on after it's finished.  


P-A-D 63/365
Title: Priceless Expression  


P-A-D 64/365

This was the sunset last night. 


65/365
This is a pretty cool picture.


I experimented with some touch up paint on my car last night. It's looks terrible...I'm not sure what Ima do with it now. I've considered selling it and trading in for a truck or car with manual transmission that's around the same value as my car. If I do I would probably go ahead and drop the money for a cheap paint job. The car has been a great blessing for me at $700. I have spent a lot doing some maintenance that the previous owner hadn't done, but other than that the car is in great shape mechanically. 

We worked on planning the 4x12s all weekend and got a lot done. Ted and Nathan Williams came out to help us (thanks guys). We are playing around with some stains trying to decide what we want to use.

As I've said my birthday is coming up in a few weeks. Along with my birthday comes Benjamin's birthday. His is on June 11th. Although he will be 3 years old he still cannot speak very well. He can only say 1 syllable words. He still chokes on food from time to time, and he still has problems with his asthma. He still has a lot of problems...but don't tell him that! Is is such a happy little boy, he is very smart and is picking up sign language very well. I was having a conversation with my co-worker the other day about how the advancing technology has brought on a host of moral and ethical problems. But at the same time it has brought so much good. My brother Benjamin would not have survived if he was born not too many years ago. My sister Christy definitely would not have survived. So this is a lesson that all things are good and lawful, it is man that perverts and makes things bad. It's hard to believe that it's been 3 years, time has flown by so fast and so much has happened. I love my brother Benjamin and I am so happy to be his older brother.      


  


    NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

emerginglurch.jpg