Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Big Blessing


P-A-D 76-365 

I took Benjamin up into the woods this evening with my camera, my tri-pod, and a wooden chair--Ben brought his guitar. I got to a good spot and put the chair down, set up my camera--Ben sat down and started picking his guitar. I turned my camera on and was incredibly disappointed to find that I had left my memory card at work. I composed some absolutely beautiful scenes in my view-finder but I had no way to capture them. I took this picture on the way back home with my phone. Quality is not great, but it is a nice picture.  

Ok the "blessing" part.

We have been given 17 joist hangers that we will use for the 2nd floor (For Free!!) The cheapest we could buy these for is $1020 so this is a great blessing. These hangers are heavy duty hangers that are strong enough to support the second story, they are also aesthetically pleasing enough to be left exposed. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

emerginglurch.jpg