Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring time?

It got up into the 50s today and I got a reminder of why I love the warmer seasons so much.
Working outside, watching the kids play, walking outside in the sunshine are just a few of the things I love about Spring.
But I'm afraid that the weather is playing a nasty nasty trick on us. Snow is in the forecast later this week. :(

Even with the despairing news of cold weather and snow looming over our head we made the most of our break in winter today.


We finished working on a play house for the kids.
Everything is done except for the swings.








Kitty enjoyed laying in the sunshine.





Ben-jo enjoyed sleeping (as always)


We tried a 30 day trial of wireless internet from Verizon and it is much faster than the old service we had. And AT&T let us get out from under the contract without paying a penalty. So now my pictures upload much faster.

Christie's birthday is coming up next week. She will be three years old, and I can't believe that I was 14/15 years old when we got her. We will also be adopting her soon.

Enjoy the rest of this warm weekend everyone.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

emerginglurch.jpg