Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Where Does The Time Go?

For some reason times goes by much faster now that I'm working at home on the house than it did when I was working at Blue Ridge Printing, I really miss working there, I miss the people I worked with and the work itself, but there are many pluses to working on the house, I get to work outside (which I love), I get to listen to good preaching and good music while I'm working, I get to come into the house at lunch time and eat with my family, I get to rock babies to sleep before I go back out. The work is more physically demanding, which I also love because it helps me stay in shape without doing all those pushups and crunches (which I hate).

I have to go to the dentist this morning for a filling, we switched from our dentist in Leicester to more in     Waynesville, this will be my first time going to this dentist, we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

emerginglurch.jpg