Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Attributes Of God

A. W. Pink's book "The Attributes Of God" is a book that I try to read continually over and over again. It's so full of truth and I learn something new every time I read it, it is also very devotional. Learning more about God can only bring about a heart of praise. But even though it is a relatively small book it is a pretty tough read, and I'm sure that not everyone has time to wade through the heavy stuff in this book. But maybe you have time to listen to a CD or MP3 of it? I found this online....http://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?seriesOnly=true&currSection=sermonstopic&SourceID=swrb&keyworddesc=A%2EW%2E+Pink+on+Attributes+of+God&keyword=A%2EW%2E+Pink+on+Attributes+of+God
I listen to music and sermons a lot more than I read so this is very helpful to me, hopefully you will enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

emerginglurch.jpg