Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stats on My Blog...

So I found a place where I could look at the stats on my blog, check this out...


Pageviews today
23
Pageviews yesterday
49
Pageviews last month
769
Pageviews all time history
2,218


Audience.

United States
151
Japan
23
Malaysia
13
Poland
13
Iraq
12
Russia
12
Taiwan
12
Malta
11
South Korea
10
Germany
5


Pageviews by Browsers
Internet Explorer
189 (65%)
Safari
91 (31%)
Firefox
5 (1%)
Opera
4 (1%)
Pageviews by Operating Systems
Windows
195 (67%)
Macintosh
94 (32%)




I had no idea that that many people looked at my blog. It's kinda scary...especially the stats on page views by operating systems...it is greatly perplexing. NO BLOG READERS OF MINE OUGHT TO USE WINDOWS!!! But I guess I can have grace for my pc using brothers and sisters. In essentials...unity, in non-essentials..liberty, in all things...grace...that applies, right?  

 

We celebrated the adoption of Ben and Kiki last Sunday, I am waiting for some pictures from our professional photographers that we keep on staff at the church ;) and then I do a full post on it, it will probably be a cross post from our church's blog.

We received the decree of adoption for Kiki on Saturday. Ben and Kiki now officially belong to us. More on that later... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

emerginglurch.jpg