Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday's Pictures and a Photo-a-Day Challenge 1/365

http://www.simpletruthbiblefellowship.com/Site/Blog/Entries/2011/2/27_Sunday’s_Pictures.html


I feel like I've gotten into a bit of a rut with my photography. I have read that doing a photo-a-day challenge is very helpful even to professional photographers in developing creativity. So I thought I'd try it.

This is photo 1/365
Title: En Garde

We got a new rooster today from the Williams. Our hens put him in his place and he was afraid of them. I think once he settles in he will start taking over. Having a rooster around will make the hens feel safer and they will be more well behaved. Also a rooster will attack a coyote long enough for one of us to get outside to shoot it. Also it will be fun to watch the hens interact with the rooster.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

emerginglurch.jpg