Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

P-A-D 71/365, And Today's Happenings.

P-A-D 71/365 

Here is an example of me using my photoshop powers for good and not evil. I made the image B/W and then selectively colorized the picture and the faces and shoulders of the figurines. 

We went over to the Young's house last night and had a great time.









I have come to the conclusion that I am hazard prone. 

I made these little so you can click on them to make them bigger if you want to see it.
Ok so this morning we were starting on planing the last few timbers and took Ben's "rifle" (A piece of wood that kinda looks like a gun) and smoothed it down with the flap disk sander. As I was finishing up and hit my finger somehow with the sander going full speed. It didn't go to the bone but it was pretty bad.




Then I went and took a load of trash to the dump. When I got back I started sanding a beam I got my pointer finger. After that I put gloves on. 

Then not 15 minutes later I ran into a 2x4 separator that was sticking out a little too far from the pile of 4x12s and got a bruise the shape of Texas, not the size of Texas just the shape on my leg. I couldn't put any weight on my leg after that, and it still hurts to walk or go up steps or anything like that. 
I am just glad that I still have all my extremities after today.  

We tested some stains today. 


1 comment:

  1. Did you narrow it down to Applewood and Bronze Sycamore? Both look lovely!!!

    We have been praying that no one falls, but maybe we should re-direct our prayers. :-)

    Mrs. B (OK, I just realized that Mrs. Bee was Andy's precious aunt AND a little butterball. I think I will go back to Candace. ha-ha!!)

    ReplyDelete

emerginglurch.jpg