Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

P-A-D 72/365 And Sunday's Pictures



72/365
Title: Midnight 


We have a new Kitteh!! Since we lost Breanna we have had a problem with mice, so the Blevins gave us one of their cats-Midnight. She is only 2 years old and is a bit more chipper than Breanna who was 15 years old. (She just jumped up on the computer :) Even though I like to make jokes about cats. (like this one...)


(Trrrable I know) 

I really miss Breanna and I enjoy having a cat around.

wqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqu8m

(She just stepped on the keyboard again :)

This is Ben sitting with dad in church wearing his reading glasses. :)





2 comments:

  1. When I saw Ben with the reading glasses, I knew that would make an excellent picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the picture of Ben-jo!!! In your house, how can he become anything except a man of God? Great shot!

    I am happy to hear that you have a tender spot towards cats (in spite of your AWFUL picture of the "free cat"!!). I have tried to give those buggers away for 18 months, but I had a hard time letting her go. Silly, I know! I am glad that she's with our favorite family in WNC!)

    Kiss your mama for me! Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete

emerginglurch.jpg