Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

P-A-D 106/365 - Sweet Shot Tuesday

Sweet Shot Day
 I almost forgot the cake that was made for the Baptism last Sunday.


This was like a condensed chocolate cake. It was like concentrated goodness! The only thing that would have made it better would have been a glass of cold milk.

Ok on to the Sweet Shot and P-A-D

**No Photoshop was used in the making of this photo**


I went outside to play my guitar after working on the house and I remembered that I hadn't taken a picture today and it was SST. So I got my camera and my tripod and started messing around. I'll have you know that when I landed this my legs were so tired from working that they gave out on me and I totally wiped out. However you will be glad to know that when I fell my intrinsic ninja instincts kicked in and I did a sweet rolling action that saved my guitar from hitting the ground. One of the benefits of having a $700 car is you can do sweet Tom Cruise -Mission Impossible like stunts off of it without worrying about denting it. :)  

The things photographers will do for a picture :)

Oh and by-the-way we got around 40 boards of T&G nailed up last night. We are at the peak all the way across except for one side (we ran out of the sealed ones). It looks amazing!  

Here are some more crazy/funny things photographers will do for a good shot.




Hmmm very interesting! 

I feel like you're mocking me!


This could easily be $100000 worth of equipment 


This is just ridiculous.  



       

4 comments:

  1. Really cool photo of you in mid air! I noticed you live in western NC. You are very blessed. I just got back from a week long vacation there and I miss it. If it was closer I would go often, but it's about a 13 hour drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! I'm lovin' that guitar picture! B)
    Tom (Pete) Cruise Townshend strikes again!!!!

    -Nathan-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ford Racing Power!!
    Sorry, I couldn't help it...

    ReplyDelete

emerginglurch.jpg