- We insulated the roof and it passed inspection.
- We put up the fascia board all the way around the eves and gables
- We covered the roof in osb sheeting
- We covered the sheeting with tar paper and put in drip edges
- And we now have about 20% of one side of the roof shingled
We have worked from the time that the frost lifted from the roof until it was too dark to see and I will definitely being taking full advantage of our day of rest tomorrow.
We could not have asked for more beautiful weather this week, and what's more we got to see the leaves change right before our eyes. It was a beautiful scene every night. I can't help thinking that God meant for man to spend most of our time outside. However I will be doing no complaining when I have to go back to work Monday.
It was too dark to take pictures tonight so I will take some tomorrow.