Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Back From The Dead

It's been quit awhile since I've picked up my camera, however I can assure that my love for photography hasn't died. I have had quite a lot going on in my life lately and haven't really had time for it, but I am going to start slowly taking more pictures.

What would be better for my first photographs in a while than a happy bride-to-be?



My friend Sunny over at http://sunnyatstarhill.blogspot.com/ became engaged last week and everyone is very happy for her. 

And here are some pictures from Church yesterday.

 















 I'm a little rusty but it was nice to be capturing sweet, special moments again. 

3 comments:

  1. Blane, The pictures are WONDERFUL!!! The kids are all growing so quickly. What precious faces! Thanks for posting them. Love you guys......Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very special pics..I don't see as you're rusty at all..You're very talented .. Keep up the good work and cograts to the new bride and her groom.My son got married last week also..Tell the family we said hello..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see the pictures! Can't believe how the kids have grown. :)

    ReplyDelete

emerginglurch.jpg