Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beach Bums

I've been too busy chilling in the ocean and the pool to take a lot of pictures, but I'll spend some more time doing that today.

It's so beautiful here, not too hot. It's the perfect time to come to the beach.

Here are a few pics.


Taking a nap after a long day on the beach.


Stopping on the way to the beach to stretch and have a snack.


I took a break yesterday to record a song. I thought about going down to the beach to record early in the morning, but I didn't want to lug all my stuff down there and possibly get it all sandy. So I just did it in our nice room. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there "beach bums". So glad you are having a great week together! I love the pictures of the littles as they sleep. Sleep is so sweet at the beach - something about all of that playing in the sun makes us all rest better. Blane, your voice is great in the song! PLs. give our love to your family! Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete

emerginglurch.jpg