Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another Reason Why I Own Firearms

Jesus Himself said "If you don't have a Winchester lever action, sell your cloak and buy one." or maybe it was a sword or something like that anyway...









This little guy was waiting for me when I went out to work today he was just a few feet away from me, I have a fear of snakes so he had to go. After three shots of bird shot from my shot gun he was still writhing around, sure it was probably involuntary but it was enough for me to get out my 22. and do a little number on his head.
You might say my fear of snakes is misplaced, but as long as there are people who have a fear of clowns I stand justified. 

I decided the best thing to do with him would be to fry him up and serve him for lunch Sunday...why not?   


1 comment:

  1. Those big black snakes do an excellent job of keeping the nasty poisonous snake away... might want to check a little closer next time, especially since you guys have little ones playing in the yard there at the house.
    ~Can't we just all get along?!

    ReplyDelete

emerginglurch.jpg